Below are papers and reports that offer useful information and insights to help manage community cat populations.
- Integrated Return-To-Field and Targeted Trap-Neuter-Vaccinate-Return Programs Result in Reductions of Feline Intake and Euthanasia at Six Municipal Animal Shelters by Dan Spehar and Peter Wolf, 2019
- The Impact of an Integrated Program of Return-to-Field and Targeted Trap-Neuter-Return on Feline Intake and Euthanasia at a Municipal Animal Shelter by Dan Spehar and Peter Wolf, 2018
- The Effectiveness of a Trap-Neuter-Return Program in a Chicago Neighborhood by Dan Spehar and Peter Wolf, 2018
- An Examination of an Iconic Trap-Neuter-Return Program: The Newburyport, Massachusetts Case Study by Dan Spehar and Peter Wolf, 2017
- Un-owned Cat Management in the State of Ohio: Elements of Best Practice in Public-Private Collaborative Efforts by Dan Spehar, M.S., 2015